All students interested in teaching are welcome to submit placement applications to the Ladue School District. Please read the following information and instructions carefully prior to contacting the Ladue School District or any of its employees.
- Applications must be sent to the Human Resources Department to the attention of Jason Schroeder at the address below.
- Teachers and/or building administrators should NOT be directly contacted. This applies to all placements for student teachers, student observations, student practicums and counseling.
- Placements will be made based on building administrator input, cooperating teacher availability and the student’s field of interest.
- All applications should be completed 90 calendar days in advance.
To participate in placements at Ladue Schools, the following must be completed as part of the application process for each student teacher, student practicum, student observation (must be 10-hour blocks or more) and/or counselor requests:
- Current year Memorandum of Understanding between the district and the university
- Official school dates (semester) the applicant wishes to participate
- Field of interest
- Cleared background results or verification letter of cleared results from the university
- Cleared TB test results
Please send applications by mail or fax as follows:
Ladue School District
Human Resources/Attn: Jason Schroeder
9703 Conway Road
St. Louis, MO 63124
Fax: (314) 983-5336
Questions? Please call Jason Schroeder at (314) 983-5308.